Requirements, organization and consequences of digitalization for public participation in decision-making processes in politics and administration
- Under which conditions is online participation used in different political contexts?
- Which organizational factors (actors, interests, resources, size etc.) have an influence on the institutionalization of online participation processes in politics and administration?
- Who is the target group of online participation processes and who actually participates ?
- How are online participation processes connected to the established formal offline decision-making procedures?
- Which innovation potential and effects does online participation unfold for political decision-making procedures, political organizations and the political system as a whole?